Are you seeking uplifting ideas, inspiration and insights? Here's a complimentary ebook 'COVID : Connecting Over Video Isolation Distancing' written by 19 thought leaders that can be your trusted guide during difficult times.
You can also gain insights on leadership from articles such as Karen Leong's 'Acknowledging "I don't know" can unlock your leadership superpower'. For a deeper dive into this topic, check out her Channel News Asia's Commentary here: https://bit.ly/2Nj5NQr
The list of articles in the book include:
- Acknowledging I don't know can activate your leadership superpower
- Why let a good pandemic go to waste?
- Acing 2020 with 80/20
- Create a new human age
- The new normal or the new extraordinary?
- Tips to boost your creative mindset
- Leading with freedom
- Agile shape-shifting
- What's your plan B?
- Collective resilience: Stronger together
- Five lessons I learned along the Nakasendo trail that will help you weather the current storm
- Are you in your own way?
- Kiss VUCA with resilience
- Leading positively in crisis
- Angel of delight
- Trust - The core enabler that influences and inspires your team
- Serving the world starts with you
- Ready to reflect for mother earth?
Enjoy the read! Here's to an inspiring journey ahead.