Foster bonding, Build Camaraderie, Enhance Team Performance
Pulling in the Same Direction is an insightful and experiential program for real teams in real workplaces. Filled with team games, competitions and activities, this program builds team spirit, enhances camaraderie, and empowers people to be influential contributors and leaders. It lays the foundation of a high performing team by helping individuals to identify their key strengths, understand the strengths of the other team members and then leverage both to achieve organizational and individual goals most effectively. This programme can be run as a 2-day masterclass, a one or (minimum) half-day workshop.
Who will benefit from this program:
- A new team, which is not yet a cohesive unit;
- An existing team that needs to re-focus for a new challenge or strategy;
- A team in the aftermath of major change/re-organization;
- A problematic team, where conflicts are getting in the way of effectiveness; An international project team whose members only meet occasionally;
- A high-performing team which wants to achieve even greater success.
To ensure optimal learning and the least work-disruptive experience, our programs can be delivered in a variety of formats - from 2 day masterclassess, to one or half day workshops, 60-minute keynotes, or a customised blend of face-to-face and online learning.
Need help determining the right program for you or your organization? Contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.