Leading High Performing Teams Through Change And Disruption
Imagine the phenomenal results your organisation will achieve when your leaders are empowered with the clarity, attitude, confidence and skills to effectively lead diverse teams in time of disruption and change.
Quality leadership that provides a seamless and standard experience is critical for any organisation that seeks to attract, empower and retain quality talent, and remain pfitable in the long-term.
This is not easy for a variety of reasons:
- Organisations and leaders are faced with an inordinately high rate of change and disruption
- Leaders are expected to meet the ever-escalating needs of more stakeholders hence often lay too much stress on Results Leadership, with no time to reflect or focus on Thought & People Leadership.
- The workforce is more diverse; culturally and generationally hence offers new challenges
- Today's knowledge workers need to be led differently from the workers of yore
- Leaders have different backgrounds, levels of training and view of leadership; hence the leadership experience in most organisations is not standardised, and often 'jerky'
- Increasing number of 'accidental' leaders - where leaders are often promoted due to their expertise in other / technical areas and hence may not be or feel equipped to lead people effectively.
Empower Your Leaders With The Desired Attitude, Confidence and Skills
1. Enhance self-awareness. Understand how their feelings drive their thoughts and actions, and how to manage them, such that they are responding in a purposeful and positive manner at all times.
2. Harness strengths effectively. Hence lead diverse personalities & situations with agility & confidence. 3. Gain clarity and confidence in their roles. By breaking them down into Simple, Repetitive & Visible
actions. And enhance their confidence at delivering these using practical tools & techniques.
4. Build, nurture & support empowered, high performing teams. Better engage and motivate people and
support them to deliver the organisational goals in the most cost and time-efficient manner.
5. Demonstrate the desired leadership competencies. Such that the teams, superiors, peers, and clients of participants are able to see them walk the organisational core values.
6. Get holistic feedback and calibrate their development using the F.I.R.S.T. 360 Leadership Tool.
The Influential Leadership Series is ideal :
- As a management development programme for high performers being groomed for managerial positions
- For new managers seeking to enhance & fine-tune their leadership toolkit For veteran leaders seeking to re-ignite & get re-inspired
- For technical professionals keen to fine-tune their people leadership skills