F.I.R.S.T. 360 LEADERSHIP PROFILE
Powered by Influence Solutions, the proprietary and path-breaking F.I.R.S.T. Leadership framework covers three fundamental leadership competencies:
1. Thought Leadership - The way you think, your approach to learning, problem-solving, decision-making, innovation, change and self-leadership.
2. People Leadership - The intention with which you engage, develop and empower human capital. The way in which you harness diversity, build trust, transparency and collaboration.
3. Results Leadership - Your approach to understanding the needs of your (internal and external) clients and towards creating the right conditions to ensure these are met in the most effective and memorable manner.
The framework helps you view these three leadership competencies through the lens of five outcomes that are the hallmark of any inspiring leader and effective manner; the need to be F.I.R.S.T. - which is, Future-ready, Innovative, Relevant, Strategic and Trusted.
F - Future-readiness. Ready for the future, both in terms of your own career and as a leader. This is your ability to foresee, pre-empt, adapt, innovate and thrive on change, disruption. It encompasses your ability to foresee the constantly evolving needs of (internal and external) customers and / or environmental, and ensuring you are ready for them.
I - Innovation. Introducing new ideas; original and creative in thinking. Inclination to challenge the status quo constructively, experiment and seek new or different ways of doing things. Willingness to respond rapidly to changing circumstances.
R - Relevance. The state of being closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand. Relevance can also be defined as how connected you are with the situation on the ground, what's really happening in the organisation, or in the business environment.
S - Strategic. Being strategic includes finding and developing the required foresight capacity for your organisation, by exploring all possible organizational futures, and challenging conventional thinking to foster decision making today.
T - Trusted. The ability to create feelings of dependability and reliability, which is the cornerstone of influence. This is the 'brand assurance' which enables people to trust our intentions and rely on our capabilities, and know that we mean what we say and say what we mean. Then only would the required psychological safety be present in the organisation such that people are open, willing to share problems, ask for help, seek feedback and escalate problems in time and constructively.
Whether you are a leader keen to enhance your impact, or leading your team through change and disruption, or on a journey or growth and development, the F.I.R.S.T. 360 Leadership Profile gives you a proven platform to achieve sustainable results.
Imagine the phenomenal results your organisation will achieve when you are empowered with the clarity, attitude, confidence and skills to effectively lead diverse teams in time of disruption and change.
Quality leadership that provides a seamless and standard experience is critical for any organisation that seeks to attract, empower and retain quality talent, and remain profitable in the long-term.
The Influential Leadership Series based on the F.I.R.S.T Leadership Framework will Empower You With The Desired Attitude, Confidence and Skills.
1. Enhance your self-awareness.
2. Harness your strengths effectively and lead diverse personalities & situations with agility & confidence.
3. Gain clarity and confidence in your role by breaking them down into Simple, Repetitive & Visible actions.
4. Build, nurture & support empowered, high performing teams.
5. Demonstrate the desired leadership competencies with your teams, superiors, peers, and clients.
6. Get holistic feedback and calibrate their development using the F.I.R.S.T. 360 Leadership Tool.
The F.I.R.S.T. 360 Leadership Profileis an excellent way for getting honest and actionable feedback fromour team members, peers and superiors. It is invaluable for:
The assessment questions are comprehensive, but easy to answer since they are merely observations of your daily behaviours. It usually takes you (as the Ratee) about 25 minutes and each of your Observers approximately 15-25 minutes each to complete the F.I.R.S.T 360 Leadership Profile.
The F.I.R.S.T 360 Leadership Profile report will provide you agrregated details of which group (Superiors, Peers or Team members) gave you what feedback / scores. However, all individual scores (qualitiative and quantitative) is completely anonymous. This is done to encourage people to give you very honest and open feedback.
Yes of course. In fact the F.I.R.S.T 360 Leadership Profile is an excellent way to measure your development and understand your leadership impact, as well as identify actions that you can take to demonstrate the most desireable Key Behaviours. That is why most organisations use it before and after any long-term leadership development intitiative, since it allows you to caliberate your learning journey.
Even otherwise, we recommend that every leaders leverages the power of the F.I.R.S.T 360 Leadership Profile at least once every alternate year.
The F.I.R.S.T 360 Profiling is done online.
Each report will include:
1. Your personal dashboard which you can use to complete your self-assessment, nominate / change / add / delete up to ten observers and send them automated reminders to complete their assessments. The dashboard also allows you to check the status of completion of your 360 report.
2. Your detailed F.I.R.S.T 360 Report has two sections. The quantitative section where your observers offer their views on the 35 behaviours that you exhibit and how visibly you do so. Then they offer qualititative comments on what you are doing well, what you could do differently (more / less), and what else (new) you should try to do.
This not only allows you to understand your leadership impact on your team and business results, the report also suggests actions that you can start taking to enhance your impact.
3. In addition, should you opt for coaching, you can benefit from a discounted pricing and also better understand how you can leverage your report.
You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at +65 9021 5620.
487 Yio Chu Kang Road, #06-10, Singapore 787059
+65 9858 3930