Empowering individual contributors and leaders
Encompassing the key elements of Strategy Planning, Innovation, Change Management and Team performance, The Attitude Advantage is a highly experiential, holistic programme that empowers people to become self-directed performers, and equips them with the right attitude, innovative mindset and required resilience for growth. They will benefit from a fast-track system that transforms the way they think, behave and take ownership towards delivering high quality work that impacts the performance and profitability of the organisation.
The Attitude Advantage is a highly experiential solution to up-skill, empower and energise executives as well as (veteran and new) leaders, by helping them:
• Recognise that this training initiative is indicative of respect and care that the organisation lays on their personal development and growth.
• Be aware of who they are, how their feelings drive their thoughts and actions, and how to manage them, such that they are not reacting, but responding in a purposeful and positive manner at all times.
• Identify and break down their roles into simple, repetitive and visible actions.
High Performing Teams
• Increase their confidence in bringing out the best in their teams, and fostering a proactive and forward-looking environment of creativity, innovation and transparency.
• Learn how to build, nurture and function as part of a high performing team.
• Harness diversity and handle inter-personal conflicts effectively.
• Harness the power of their inner resources to see change as an opportunity, thus flourish in all situations.
• Enhance their confidence at handling change and helping their peers / teams to do so.
• Evolve clear and consistent messages and plans so that they are better able to support their peers / teams in sustaining the desired transformation.
• Achieve their goals and solve real challenges with practical and actionable solutions.
• Speed up and optimise innovative thinking by transforming one’s thought process.
• Evolve innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability by reducing efforts and costs, or by seizing new opportunities.
• Help foster a culture of innovation by thinking out of the box and generating powerful, risk-tested ideas.
• Master a structured process that enables them to think on their feet so as to foster rapid and inclusive decision-making.
• To evaluate strategic objectives, convert them into tactically sound plans, and employ validated, risk-tested action plans to make them happen.
• Foster innovative and solutions-focused thinking so that emerging challenges are met with time and cost-effective solutions, and opportunities in emerging challenges quickly capitalised.
• Be energised and empowered in influencing and managing people as well as tasks effectively, with a longer-term, value-driven and strategic perspective.
Laying the Foundation
• Self-awareness and understanding my personal impact
• Setting personal expectations and desired results
• Calibrating my confidence across the four pillars of effectiveness
Me & My high Performing Team
• How my team is currently performing and what will I see when it is at peak performance
• Understanding my individual team roles profile – Interpretation and Analysis
• Harnessing team strengths and dealing with weaknesses
• Nine team roles and the six critical project team stages
• Action plan to ensure peak performance of my real team
The Opportunity of Change
• Understanding my personal response to change and challenge
• The process to capitalise on the opportunity of change
• Realising my inner resources and how to tap into them to thrive on change
• Advancing the business case for change
• Clarifying action plans to handle actual change situations in the organisation
Making it Real
• Case study: Applying concepts on actual organisational scenarios
• Feedback and debrief
The Innovative Edge
• Understanding the value of innovation
• Utilise the process of thinking and creativity
• Design thinking and the building blocks of innovation
• The application of innovation - Creating breakthrough value propositions
• Increasing ROI – Return on Ideas
• Nurturing an innovative habits and solutions-focused thinking
Strategically Smart. Tactically Sound.
• Developing business acumen
• Translate strategic vision into strategic goals
• Map strategic goals to projects and action plans
• Process to generate robust action and contingency plans
• Actionable leadership – Integrating strategic thinking and tactical application
The Road Ahead
• The Integration Activity
• Completing the Circle - The Learning Circle
• Setting a new direction – walk out with a simple action plan for resonates with you
• Success Ceremony – Final continuous learning plan